- UNGANISHA. It’s a Swahili word for “connection.” And it’s also …Read More »
- We’ve recently witnessed some extraordinary policy reversals in Canada — …Read More »
- There was a time, not so long ago, when the …Read More »
- Read David Mitchell’s Calgary Herald op ed from July 22, …
- Read David Mitchell’s Edmonton Journal op ed from July 21, …
- Read David Mitchell’s Calgary Herald op ed from July 9, …
- Read David Mitchell’s Calgary Herald op ed from April 1, …
- Read the blog post by David J. Mitchell in PDF.
The Great Resignation is accelerating.
A lasting effect of this #pandemic will be a revolution in worker expectations. #resignations #jobs #employment #workers #WorkAtHome https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/10/great-resignation-accelerating/620382/
Canadian Premiers’ public approval according to @angusreidorg. BC’s @jjhorgan is tied in first place; Alberta’s @jkenney is last. #cdnpoli #bcpoli #abpoli https://infogram.com/oct-2021-premier-approval-1ho16vomgepx84n
Autumn #wisdom — and #optimism —from The #Calgary neighborhood of #Bridgeland.
#Students are now questioning the value of a university degree. #education #universities #tuition #StudentDebt http://www.cbc.ca/1.6208196
Do we really need to meet in person? Videoconferencing is flawed, but maybe it’s better than the alternative? #meetings #tech #videoconferencing https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/10/post-pandemic-meeting-remote-work/620363/